Inaugural Western Women of Distinction Luncheon
April 5, 2022
Nomination Criteria for the Elizabeth Smith Award
To recognize and celebrate accomplished women of the West and to inspire other women to further the Western spirit.
Nominee should fulfill one or more of the criteria below
• Serves as an inspiration to women and girls alike.
• Dedicated to helping women and girls achieve their goals.
• Exhibits leadership and paves the way for women in their chosen field.
• Gives back to the community in time, talent and resources.
• Exhibits selfless determination and creativity.
• Showcases a spirit of Cowgirl Up! enthusiasm.
How to nominate
Please submit the following documents to the Desert Caballeros Western Museum office no later than 4:00 p.m.
on Tuesday, February 15, 2022. If the nomination packet is emailed to the office, then it must
date/time stamped by 4:00 p.m. on Tuesday, February 15, 2022.
Nomination packet must include:
• Completed and signed nomination form
• One page letter from the nominator indicating how the nominee meets the criteria
• One letter of recommendation
• Nominee’s resume or bio
The winner of the award
Must be willing to be interviewed by the media and photographed for promotional purposes and be available to attend the award presentation on April 5, 2022.
Please contact Dan Finley, executive director at the Desert Caballeros Western Museum, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (928) 684-2272.
Download a printable version of the Criteria and Nomination Form